Fit & Fresh Fridays - A guide to Healthy Living
For today’s Sexy Saturday theme, we are featuring this HEALTHY (this applies only if you used the specified ingredients listed in the price list below*) Chocolate Mousse Recipe. We recommend this dish as a dessert, or maybe something to have when you and that special other are just having a movies night in ;). Enjoy Foodies!
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 bars chocolate
- Melt chocolate and water in saucepan.
- Whisk in the vanilla.
- Allow to cool.
- Whip the cream.
- Add the confectioner's sugar.
- On low beater, blend in the chocolate.
- Scoop the Chocolate Mousse into a clear, glass bowl.
- Garnish with grated chocolate or some of the chocolate from the pan drizzled on top.