Today I am featuring a recipe that would be perfect for a romantic dinner, or even on a family dinner. I’m sure you’d get extra points from your in-laws (to be?) as well if you were to make this Salmon Recipe for dinner one night..This recipe is especially great because it’s simple and easy to make. When I made this, I did so with Penne Pasta and Alfredo Sauce ..deeelish!
CLICK HERE to view the rest of the recipe!
Toronto blurred on purpose
That’s a lot of chicken doe.
Lool a lot of chicken indeed!
Chocolate Mousse Recipe http://cookingwithtricia.ca/recipes/sexy-saturdays-3/healthy-chocolate-mousse-recipe/
Goat Cheese Souffle Recipe http://cookingwithtricia.ca/recipes/sexy-saturdays-3/goat-cheese-souffle-recipe/
10 Tips to rejuvenate your workout routine http://cookingwithtricia.ca/recipes/fit-fresh-fridays-guide-to-healthier-living/10-workout-tips-to-rejuvenate-your-workout-routine-for-the-new-year/
What’s been cooking in the kitchen!
- Jacquelynn Brandy on Banana Milkshake Smoothie Recipe
- Charissa Klose on Lemon Verbana Tea Benefits & Recipe
- Verdie Daise on Sangria Recipe
- Karyn Dittmann on Butter Chicken Recipe
- Tama Mccurry on Ham Pillow – My HAM keeps me cozy at night
- Elyse Isett on Mixed Herbal Tea Guide & Brewing Instructions
- Debrah Dejong on Pepsi Flavoured Potato Chips
- Gia Redden on Simple Lemon Chicken Oregano Recipe
- Nerissa Syal on Cupcake Maker
- Londa Liss on Lavender Tea Benefits and Brewing Instructions
- Gertrudis Mellage on Classic Gin Martini
- Hassie Svobodny on Vegetarian Dinner Recipe – Chipotle Bean Burrito
- Serina Tibbles on Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Katherine Dilliner on Simple Chicken Curry Recipe
- Fanny Macchiaroli on Chamomile Tea